LAND PLOT for Sale near Fortaleza with stunning view
£65,455 / $101,124 / €80,000 / R$180,000
Email to a friend
Transfer Currency to Brazil
Back to search results
View properties in Fortaleza (10)
View all properties in Brazil (102)
2,500 sqm land, on the highest spot of Taiba, just uphill the town center.
Only a 1 hour car drive from the international airport
Perfect for building your own dream house. Excellent professionals can be indicated.
Top location, huge valuation gains can be expected
Property Overview - 2'500m2 plot with stunning view (PBCE745)
Located just up the hill from the Taiba city center. Note: Taiba is only 65km from Fortaleza, a 1 hour car drive.
Taiba is a charming former fishing village with a good infrastructure, shops and restaurants. Located 60 km from Fortaleza, it’s a perfect place for relaxing and became a very fashionable place to spend weekends by Fortaleza’s upper-class and international tourists, who want to escape from their daily stress. From time to time, Taiba’s idyllic quietness is interrupted by one of the yearly festivals, like the “Festa do escargot”. This famous food festival calls yearly over 10,000 visitors from all over Brazil.
Taiba’s reputation as a perfect holiday address now starts to spread around the world and also attracted more and more developers.
Property Deposits & Payments Terms
The payment plan is:
In addition to the listed price for the investment, the following costs will apply to your purchase:
- Stamp Duty Tax (or Registration tax) is around 2.5% of the purchase price (payable to the notary)
- Property Transfer Tax (ITBI) of 2% (payable at the City Hall).
- UK / Brazilian Lawyer (optional but recommended): R$ 1'000 to R$ 1'500.
- Process / Admin Fee: £1250
Occassionally a process / admin fee is charged. We sell property at local prices (the prices Brazilians would pay) and we receive local commissions which do not cover the costs of an International Operation. Keeping properties at local prices and local commissions means that you receive the best price. So often in Brazil, foreigners are over charged for property / land and they believe because they are buying locally, that this is the best price. An upfront fee / published fee, we believe, is transparent and ensures everyone benefits.
* All properties are sold in Brazilian Reais (symbols R$ or BRL). Currency rates will depend upon your banks conversion rate at the time of transferring the monies. The current conversion rates used on this site are €1 = R$2.25, £1 = R$2.75, $1 = R$1.78. To check the latest rate 'spot rate' with Bank of Brazil click here.
Consider using a Money Transfer Agent to Transfer Money To Brazil, offering better Exchange Rates than High Street Banks.
Prices displayed do not include other associated purchase costs such as Government Purchase Tax, Legal Costs, Admin and Furniture (unless stated).