Two Bedroom Apartment in Copacabana, Rio De Janerio for sale
£349,091 / $539,326 / €426,667 / R$960,000
Email to a friend
Transfer Currency to Brazil
Back to search results
View properties in Rio (the city) (23)
View all properties in Brazil (102)
- 10 Mins Walk to beach
- 40 Mins Drive to Rio De Janeiro International Airport
- 1 to 30 Mins Drive from Rio Olympics site
- Next Local Beach Restaurants
- Nearest Town Centre approx 20 Mins drive
The Development / Communal Building Offers:
The Property Offers:
Property / Investment in Rio Overview - XXXXXXXXX
Great 2 bedroom apartment in Copacabana.
Located 2 blocks
from the beach, this apartment has approximately 125m≤, large living room
divided in 2 environments, with a small room, 2 large bedrooms, bathroom with
blindex, kitchen, laundry area and maidís bedroom and bathroom. Doorman working
IPTU (tax): R$ 1.100,00 (anual) / Condo fee: R$620,00
Price: R$ 480.000,00
Property Location & Area within Rio De Janeiro
Next to good restaurants and shopping in Copacabana.
Please ask any questions you may have and we will forward them to the owner / broker directly in Rio. We are located on the ground in Rio De Janeiro, so can have a face to face meeting with relevant parties and owners if required.
Property Deposits & Payments Terms
A deposit would be required to secure the property, this is usually a standard from 10% to 20% in Rio De Janeiro of the property price. We would advise that a lawyer is introduced to the transaction at an early stage as its important to know the documents are all in order before paying the deposit. We can recommend various neutral Brazilian Lawyers in Rio (and in UK or USA if required).
The final payment will be required within 30 days maximum of the deposit payment. Should you wish to extend the payments slightly, then it may be possible to negotiate with the seller / owner a stage payment plan.
In addition to the listed price for the investment, the following costs will apply to your purchase:
- Property Transfer Tax (ITBI) of approx 2% (payable at the City Hall).
- UK / Brazilian Lawyer (optional but recommended) - good lawyer around 1% of property price.
- Admin / Processing (includes all processing costs) £400 (see below)
- Deed and registering the deed costs is about R$ 2000
- In some cases there are can be additional tax on purchases, this will be advised by our local Broker.
Admin / Processing: We charge a fee when you decide to proceed with a property. Before you progress with the purchase or pay a deposit, it is important to see the contract and have it translated in English. The 'Admin / Processing' fee is to pay for translation services, contract raising and other legal document collecting which may be required. A lawyer can then be introduced and the 10 or 20% deposit paid accordingly. If you would rather just pay the deposit and await for the lawyers to check the title, then this fee can be waived / not charged.
Monthly Utility and other costs
directly associated with this property in Rio de Janeiro can be obtained upon
Rio Property Running Costs
Below is a list of utility costs.
Council Tax (per year) approx 1% of property price
Condo Fee (if in condo)
When buying a property in Rio De
Janeiro, Brazil it is important that you pay the appropriate council rates
(usually around 1% of the property value per year) and condominium charges (if
applicable), your home / investment is at risk if you do not keep up these
Rental / Yield Potential in Rio de Janeiro
We can introduce you to a reliable company in Rio de Janeiro to manage your property (if you so require). We can also help with estimates of rental projections. The 2016 Olympics in Rio, increasing tourism and Oil discoveries will ensure the economy in Rio for renting / letting remains strong.
* All properties are sold in Brazilian Reais (symbols R$ or BRL). Currency rates will depend upon your banks conversion rate at the time of transferring the monies. The current conversion rates used on this site are Ä1 = R$2.25, £1 = R$2.75, $1 = R$1.78. To check the latest rate 'spot rate' with Bank of Brazil click here.
Consider using a Money Transfer Agent to Transfer Money To Brazil, offering better Exchange Rates than High Street Banks.
Prices displayed do not include other associated purchase costs such as Government Purchase Tax, Legal Costs, Admin and Furniture (unless stated).